Monday, November 17, 2008

Bucs vs. Vikings


Bill & I were lucky enough to go to the Buc's vs. Vikings game yesterday. Bill had a vendor that gave us tickets in a suite, and was it sweet!!! Lots of good food, the weather was coo,l great for an outdoor football game. The suite's glass windows rolled back to give it the feel of outdoors. Too bad the Vikings lost, we were the only Vikings fans in the suite so there was a lot of cheering from our fellow suitemates. It did make for some great people watching (which I love to do). Raymond James was giving out free Bucs visors so we picked one up for Molly and her friend Hailey whom she was with all day while we had fun at the game. I wish I had taken some pictures to upload here but I forgot, this blogging thing is still new to me. I will have to remember next time!

No comments: