Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Spectacular


My daughter Molly is in dance (as if you didn't know that already) and her dance studio is putting on a Christmas Spectacular on December 10th. They have been practicing and practicing and practicing, every week-end. Tonight they are performing at outside one of the local Publix grocery stores. I guess all the Publix in the area are having some sort of Christmas performance, not sure if it is just to get everyone into the spirit or if they are celebrating something. Have not seen anything about it in the papers or their ads. So they perform tonight from 4-7 doing their dances and singing their songs. They are excited, me not so much since I will be there from 4-7 keeping an eye out for my daughter and her little friend that I will be in charge of.
Will take pictures and post some tomorrow.

No comments: